- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) requires certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19.
- FAMILIES DO COME FIRST: NEW FEDERAL LAW PROVIDES PAID LEAVE TO WORKING PARENTS MANAGING THE VIRTUAL OFFICE AND VIRTUAL CLASSROOM
- TEN IMPORTANT LEGAL QUESTIONS FOR CT EMPLOYERS IN THE TIME OF COVID-19
- Treasury, IRS and Labor announce plan to implement Coronavirus-related paid leave for workers and tax credits for small and midsize businesses to swiftly recover the cost of providing Coronavirus-related leave
- MARKET MATTERS: Time’s Almost Up — Mandated sexual harassment training deadline looms for CT businesses