A local attorney says school districts should be pushing back the start dates of school following a positive coronavirus case at a Norwalk school.
- Gary Phelan Featured in New Haven Register “Today’s Business: Back to the office if immunocompromised”
- Gary Phelan interviewed in Story News 12: Positive coronavirus case reported at Kendall Elementary days before school set to begin
- ADA considerations and working from home
- Older Teachers At Risk Of COVID Dread Return To Class | Connecticut Public Radio
- Opinion: DACA decision benefits more than just ‘Dreamers’