In a recent posting, I chided the NYS Department of Labor for not providing employers definitive guidance on how to comply with new sexual harassment policy and prevention training obligations in time for October 9, 2018, a statutory deadline. Since I wrote that note, the agency has indeed stepped up with what employers of workers in NY need. Visit https://www.ny.gov/combating-sexual-harassment-workplace/employers to view the guidance materials.
- Gary Phelan Featured in New Haven Register “Today’s Business: Back to the office if immunocompromised”
- Gary Phelan interviewed in Story News 12: Positive coronavirus case reported at Kendall Elementary days before school set to begin
- ADA considerations and working from home
- Older Teachers At Risk Of COVID Dread Return To Class | Connecticut Public Radio
- Opinion: DACA decision benefits more than just ‘Dreamers’